About Policy :
We offer a wide range of program structures including guaranteed cost, self-insured retention, large deductibles, incurred- and paid-loss retentions and captive arrangements. Any company or individual will be liable to make good the losses or damages caused by any act in connection with the business operation. Such liability can arise from any of the following:
- By Common Law— i.e. any liability arising out of negligence.
- By Statute — i.e. liability arising out of a provision in a law (e.g. liability of the employer towards his employees under the Labour Law)
- By Contract — i.e. liability arising out of failure or inadequate performance as per the contract reached between two parties
Scope of Cover
- Compensation in respect of legal liability towards accidental Third Party Property Damage and/or Third Party Death/Bodily Injury.
- Legal Defense costs and expenses.